Friday Nov 16, 2012 10:00 PM ET
For someone who is best known as one of the foundations of ambient music, Brian Eno has cut a broad swath through the pop world. The strength of his creations is that he bows to no one, does exactly what he wants and, really, never looks back.
Friday Nov 16, 2012 25:00 PM ET
Otto Preminger's Bonjour Tristesse depicts an uncomfortably close father-daughter relationship that's threatened by another woman.
Friday Nov 16, 2012 40:00 AM ET
The producer of the lauded PBS series "American Masters" discusses what it was like working with David Geffen for the upcoming episode, which will air on November 20.
Friday Nov 16, 2012 20:00 AM ET
One of 1986's biggest hits and best-received albums, Peter Gabriel's So receives the Classic Albums treatment.
Friday Nov 16, 2012 00:00 AM ET
In part six of a series on his musical foundations, Al shares some examples of his production work—rare, obscure, or out of print.
Connect With The Morton Report
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Skip Press, Scientology, Celebrity
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Anna Sampson
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music
- Nancy Perkins