Thursday Feb 14, 2013 25:00 PM ET
Marking 50 years of James Bond on the big screen, Skyfall is a knockout in every way possible in high definition.
Thursday Feb 14, 2013 00:00 AM ET
Indpendent comics creator and publisher Gary Scott Beatty reveals the dark roots of Tales of Fear #1, his forthcoming horror anthology, how he created the stories and what he's trying to accomplish with the book, and his line of Indie Comics anthologies.
Connect With The Morton Report
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Jeff Burger, Music, film, popular culture
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Kaitlyn Erlewine
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Gordon S. Miller