Saturday Jul 30, 2011 05:00 PM ET
Jennifer Aniston will continue to be in bad movies (actually Bosses was pretty decent) and continue to promote them with the sexiest non-nude magazine covers in the business and I will continue to be her bitch until she retires with a huge stack of cash and I'm left broke, alone, and frustrated.
Friday Jul 29, 2011 15:00 PM ET
While I worry for Dave Chappelle, I also owe him for the thousands of times he's made me laugh and made me think. I truly hope he does whatever it is he needs to do to keep himself grounded and happy.
Saturday Jul 16, 2011 55:00 PM ET
It’s the 21st century; there is simply no need to have gays committing suicide and being bullied just because the religious right in this country can’t handle nature.
Monday Jul 11, 2011 30:00 AM ET
After the 77th time you're around for a seismic change in rock history, it becomes pretty hard to call it luck.
Saturday Jul 9, 2011 30:00 AM ET
I get it Nancy. You think that killing children is bad. Me too, but I don’t pick at the deceased corpse for three years like a vulture.
Thursday Jul 7, 2011 55:00 AM ET
"It's not going to stop us protesting our right to wear a helmet or not wear a helmet. It's your own risk."
Wednesday Jul 6, 2011 45:00 PM ET
Drew, take a good hard look at yourself. You aren't Chelsea Handler. It's okay to NOT have a televised opinion on every single celebrity mishap in the world.
Sunday Jul 3, 2011 55:00 PM ET
I just don't see myself ever extolling the grandeur that was Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and Shia LaBeouf.
Connect With The Morton Report
- Prince Harry and James Hewitt Myth Revisted
- Who Does Prince Harry Look Like? James Hewitt Myth Debunked
- Pattie Boyd: Rock's Most Beautiful Muse
- Spartacus: Vengeance's Ellen Hollman: Hero In the Making
- Lost Girl's Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, and Ksenia Solo Stop By For a Chat
- Why Former Bachelor, Navy Doctor Andy Baldwin Isn't Capable of Ever Settling Down!
- Q & A with Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes
- My Face Lift (Not): The Magic of Facial Exercise
- Dustin Clare Returns as Gannicus in Spartacus: Vengeance
- Everything Happens at Once for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Nancy Perkins
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Bridget Fonger, Weight Loss and Relationship Advice
- Roberta Cruger, Television