Contributor, The Morton Report
Covering Royals & Celebrity
Tuesday Apr 26, 2011 30:00 PM ET
In case William and Kate do what 90% of newlyweds do on their wedding night -- drink themselves out of any first night passion -- there are royal barf bags made by Newcastle-based designer Lydia Leith. They feature a picture...
Monday Apr 25, 2011 14:15 PM ET
With all this royal talk and fairytale weddings, it might leave us commoners feeling a bit left out of the fun. But worry not ladies, I have all the tips you need for keeping your own "prince" happy. In general,...
Sunday Apr 24, 2011 17:42 PM ET
The media is having a field day with claims that princess-to-be Kate Middleton was bullied while a student at Downe House school. The harshest element of this alleged bullying involves poo being placed in her bed. These claims have come...
Connect With The Morton Report
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Skip Press, Scientology, Celebrity
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Anna Sampson
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music
- Nancy Perkins