Contributor, The Morton Report
Covering Royals & Celebrity
Tuesday Apr 26, 2011 30:00 PM ET
In case William and Kate do what 90% of newlyweds do on their wedding night -- drink themselves out of any first night passion -- there are royal barf bags made by Newcastle-based designer Lydia Leith. They feature a picture...
Monday Apr 25, 2011 14:15 PM ET
With all this royal talk and fairytale weddings, it might leave us commoners feeling a bit left out of the fun. But worry not ladies, I have all the tips you need for keeping your own "prince" happy. In general,...
Sunday Apr 24, 2011 17:42 PM ET
The media is having a field day with claims that princess-to-be Kate Middleton was bullied while a student at Downe House school. The harshest element of this alleged bullying involves poo being placed in her bed. These claims have come...
Connect With The Morton Report
- Prince Harry and James Hewitt Myth Revisted
- Who Does Prince Harry Look Like? James Hewitt Myth Debunked
- Pattie Boyd: Rock's Most Beautiful Muse
- Spartacus: Vengeance's Ellen Hollman: Hero In the Making
- Lost Girl's Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, and Ksenia Solo Stop By For a Chat
- Why Former Bachelor, Navy Doctor Andy Baldwin Isn't Capable of Ever Settling Down!
- Q & A with Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes
- My Face Lift (Not): The Magic of Facial Exercise
- Dustin Clare Returns as Gannicus in Spartacus: Vengeance
- Everything Happens at Once for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Nancy Perkins
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Bridget Fonger, Weight Loss and Relationship Advice
- Roberta Cruger, Television
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music