Thursday Jul 19, 2012 10:00 PM ET
This week in film is predictably and understandably defined by one guy in a rubber suit. Yep, I’m talkin' 'bout Batman: Reviews of "The Dark Knight Rises," "Ice Age: Continental Drift," and "To Rome with Love."
Thursday Jul 19, 2012 30:00 PM ET
With the record business struggling to even keep the lights on and expense accounts paid, it's no wonder so many hits eventually become misses and everyone is right back where they started.
Thursday Jul 19, 2012 05:00 PM ET
Can you guess who any of the players are in this rather tangled triangle?
Connect With The Morton Report
- Prince Harry and James Hewitt Myth Revisted
- Who Does Prince Harry Look Like? James Hewitt Myth Debunked
- Pattie Boyd: Rock's Most Beautiful Muse
- Spartacus: Vengeance's Ellen Hollman: Hero In the Making
- Lost Girl's Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, and Ksenia Solo Stop By For a Chat
- Why Former Bachelor, Navy Doctor Andy Baldwin Isn't Capable of Ever Settling Down!
- Q & A with Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes
- My Face Lift (Not): The Magic of Facial Exercise
- Dustin Clare Returns as Gannicus in Spartacus: Vengeance
- Everything Happens at Once for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Nancy Perkins
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Bridget Fonger, Weight Loss and Relationship Advice
- Roberta Cruger, Television
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music