Thursday Nov 1, 2012 10:00 PM ET
The Velvets, on the other hand, opened the way for reality in all its glory to invade the practice rooms of musicians everywhere, giving them the freedom of expression wherever it took them.
Thursday Nov 1, 2012 40:00 AM ET
His recently released solo album and a collection of newly re-recorded ELO hits offer proof that he hasn't lost a step.
Connect With The Morton Report
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Jeff Burger, Music, film, popular culture
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Kaitlyn Erlewine
- Gordon S. Miller