Contributor, The Morton Report
Covering Celebrity, Popular Culture
Monday Nov 28, 2011 50:00 PM ET
Two exclusive music downloads and an interview with emerging band Thirstbusters, only at The Morton Report!
Monday Oct 31, 2011 10:00 PM ET
Why Naughty is an EVERY SEASON state of mind! An interview with creator of The Lalas Burlesque, Erin Lamont
Saturday Sep 24, 2011 15:00 PM ET
An interview with one former Bachelor, Dr. Andrew Baldwin on why he's never settling down, determined to keep running, and on his way back to Africa.
Friday Sep 2, 2011 15:00 AM ET
Well it turns out the whole world adores celebrities, and Paris Hilton is still pretty posh. Leo and Blake are all the buzz and Tom Cruise Tweets in Italian. This Morton Reporter takes her Fab Life reporting International!
Thursday Aug 25, 2011 45:00 PM ET
Yep, the whole world reacts to a 5.8 - or wait, maybe that was just the media. But what should we all be doing to prepare for disasters? Celeb Emergency Preparedness Consultant to Clint Eastwood and NFL Network Prexy Steve Bornstein, Cari Butler shares her tips!
Saturday Aug 20, 2011 40:00 AM ET
About a week ago, my dear friend Lara asked for my help with a letter to Gwyneth Paltrow thanking her for an unintentional life-saving role on September 11, 2001. Well, boy did that start something
Tuesday Aug 16, 2011 15:00 PM ET
The morning of 9/11 Lara Lundstrom missed her 1/9 train to the Towers by mere seconds after Gwyneth Paltrow nearly hit her with her car. Lara was jay-walking across 7th when a silver Mercedes SUV came barreling out of no-where. After a game of stop and start, Lara finally passed only to arrive on the platform as the doors closed and was not sitting at her desk on the 77th floor with the rest of her colleagues as the second plane hit.
Sunday Aug 14, 2011 25:00 AM ET
I fell in love with Hollywood the day I watched Mary Poppins! This former Hollywood intern explains why she's a Fairy Dust and Movie Magic Addict.
Saturday Aug 13, 2011 10:00 PM ET
What are the movie makers doing this summer when they're not on holiday having fab flings?
Saturday Aug 6, 2011 00:00 AM ET
There's nothing as hot as a summer fling. Here's who the folks in Hollywood are spending their sweet summer sunsets with.
Thursday Jul 28, 2011 25:00 PM ET
Women who look like Christina Hendricks and Khloe Kardashian aren't covering up under sarongs or tent-like maxi dresses and hiding in the cabanas.
Thursday Jul 21, 2011 17:55 AM ET
We all know what works on the Internet: kittens, baby wildlife, Hollywood stars, and Bradley Cooper. So what if you saw a picture that had it all? Could you resist?Turns out everyone’s favorite French Speaking Hangover party boy has decided...
Connect With The Morton Report
- Prince Harry and James Hewitt Myth Revisted
- Who Does Prince Harry Look Like? James Hewitt Myth Debunked
- Pattie Boyd: Rock's Most Beautiful Muse
- Spartacus: Vengeance's Ellen Hollman: Hero In the Making
- Lost Girl's Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, and Ksenia Solo Stop By For a Chat
- Why Former Bachelor, Navy Doctor Andy Baldwin Isn't Capable of Ever Settling Down!
- Q & A with Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes
- My Face Lift (Not): The Magic of Facial Exercise
- Dustin Clare Returns as Gannicus in Spartacus: Vengeance
- Everything Happens at Once for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Nancy Perkins
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Bridget Fonger, Weight Loss and Relationship Advice
- Roberta Cruger, Television