Contributor, The Morton Report
Tuesday May 24, 2011 41:56 AM ET
As mementos, the Canadian airforce colonel would come to prefer brassieres, panties and lingerie - the fetish trove of intimate apparel that he burgled from scores of residences. But a signed, framed photograph of the sovereign was quite nice.
Thursday Apr 28, 2011 30:00 PM ET
All his life, Prince Harry has played the second lead to William. That's the role he'll fill in Friday's royal nuptials too as his brother's best man. And he's always been Will's bestest man, the only person on this planet to share a sibling's particular pain as mother-less boys.
Tuesday Apr 26, 2011 03:51 AM ET
BUCKLEBURY -- The heck with Kate. They've come for Oprah. A princess-to-be is all fine and well but locals descended Easter Monday on The Old Boot Inn - favored drinking hole hereabouts for Kate Middleton and the Prince of Wales...
Monday Apr 25, 2011 05:00 AM ET
Most could understand Prince William forgiving his father's betrayal of Diana, but how could he forgive his mistress Camilla?
Connect With The Morton Report
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Skip Press, Scientology, Celebrity
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Anna Sampson
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music
- Nancy Perkins