Contributor, The Morton Report
Covering Music, Interviews
In a career spanning three decades, Tony Michaelides has long been one of the UK’s foremost record promoters, working with artists whose sales have been well in excess of a billion.
His artist portfolio has become a who’s who of the music industry: The Police, U2, Genesis, Whitney Houston, Peter Gabriel, N Sync, David Bowie, Massive Attack, Dave Matthews, to name but a few.
Relocating to the Gulf Coast of Florida, he is now a published author and his book Insights from the Engine Room: Lessons Learned from Rock and Roll documents his journey in and around the music industry.
He now spends his time writing, mentoring, and public speaking together with presenting his own radio programs.
Connect With The Morton Report
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Skip Press, Scientology, Celebrity
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Anna Sampson
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Michael Simpson, Home Entertainment Tech
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music
- Nancy Perkins