- An Honor to Be Nominated
- Ask Calorie Ken
- Bachelor Navy Dr. Andy's Field Report
- Behind the Scenes
- Bentley's Bandstand
- Broadway and Beyond
- Facing Reality...(TV)
- Fitness Sanity
- Gadget Inspector
- Graphic Language
- Happy Hour
- Hollywood Omigod!!
- Kiss and Don't Tell
- Letter from DC
- Miss Music Nerd
- New Music for Old People
- Notes From a Weird World
- On the Pop Culture Side
- Real-World Debutante Takes on Life
- Reality Bytes
- Relationships by Rachel
- Shawn Darling Exclusive Interview on Shaquille O'Neal Lawsuit
- Soapbox Therapy
- The Morton Minute
- The Movie Spew
- The Writing Life
- This Day In Music
- This Is Your Brain on Pop
- Up Yours and More Helpful Tips
- Watch It!
So who do you think this item is talking about? Which Famous Woman Sued a Paper Over a Horsemeat Story?
Britain’s recent horseburger scandal — when some supermarkets were caught out selling horsemeat disguised as beef — reminded me of an old story told to me by a UK gossip columnist, now sadly deceased. Blind Item Solved: Yes, It Was Lisa Vanderpump
Congratulations to TMR commenter Kellie, websites Blind Gossip and Generation Gossip, and anyone else for solving my blind item about a TV wife knowing all about her husband’s secret son. Which Royal Couple Had Regular Stand-Up Fights?
Flashback to over twenty years ago Imagine the scene: one of the most opulent buildings in the world. It’s a royal palace, not necessarily in England... Which Famous Woman Parades Both Her Husbands?
This Famous Woman has had lots of male admirers — which is surprising as she is rather lacking in the looks department.
Real-World Debutante Takes on Life
Real-world debutantes (RWDs, or anyone under the age of 30) have particular questions, not the least of which is: “How do I get my sh*t together?!” This RWD is here to help. A 20-something herself, Emmie takes on wacky work debacles, real-world ridiculousness, and pop culture predicaments to give you her practical and humorous take on how to get your 20-something life together.
Connect With The Morton Report
- Prince Harry and James Hewitt Myth Revisted
- Who Does Prince Harry Look Like? James Hewitt Myth Debunked
- Pattie Boyd: Rock's Most Beautiful Muse
- Spartacus: Vengeance's Ellen Hollman: Hero In the Making
- Lost Girl's Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, and Ksenia Solo Stop By For a Chat
- Why Former Bachelor, Navy Doctor Andy Baldwin Isn't Capable of Ever Settling Down!
- Q & A with Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes
- My Face Lift (Not): The Magic of Facial Exercise
- Dustin Clare Returns as Gannicus in Spartacus: Vengeance
- Everything Happens at Once for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump
- Al Kooper, New Music for Old People
- Chaz Lipp, Music, Movies, Interviews
- Margaret Holder, Royal Family
- Steve Eramo, Sci-Fi
- Bill Bentley, Bentley's Bandstand
- Nancy Perkins
- Matt Rowe, Music News, Reviews
- Jim Curtis, Books
- Bill Baker, Comics
- Bridget Fonger, Weight Loss and Relationship Advice
- Roberta Cruger, Television
- Charlotte Germane, Royalty, Gardens
- Neil Cossar, This Day In Music